Web Development Intern
- Involved in web development and maintenance based on the given requirements and specifications.
- A proactive attitude to problem-solving and understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Keep up to date with the latest web technologies, trends and programming techniques.
- Cooperative collaboration with direct supervisor and other team members.
- Added advantage for those who have knowledge in search engine optimization basic requirements.
- Minimum of 5 months internship.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Responsive Design with Bootstrap or similar.
- Have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to move forward in career and willing to learn.
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens and willing to work in Puchong, Selangor.