Senior HR Executive / Assistant HR Manager
- Maintains organization staffing by establishing recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling hiring managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Assist on employee onboarding & offboarding process/HR Engagement process.
- Ensure policies, procedures, and programs are up to date and assist the team in drafting new or revised policies.
- Work closely with peers and respective Line Manager’s to effectively partner with the business and successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, workforce planning, organizational and talent reviews, and change management.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Support a variety of day-to-day activities and perform other duties as assigned.
- With a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Well equipped with a full spectrum of HR knowledge.
- Good working attitude: Dependable, Dedicated and Independent.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent oral, written and personal communication skills.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
- Well-verse of Malaysia Labour Law and statutory requirements (e.g. Malaysia Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act).
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks, independent, flexible and good interpersonal skill.