UI / UX Designer
- Apply proper UX techniques to illustrate design ideas through process flows, journey maps, wireframes or prototypes
- Conduct UX research and audits on digital platforms and present compelling insights and solutions
- Involved in creating UI/UX for internal and client’s websites from the given requirement as well as work on the enhancement of the existing platform
- Collaborate with developers to come out with creative UI designs, mock-ups & prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences (UX)
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas with the cross-functional team, make necessary changes in line with the clients’ demand and the project objectives
- Support in the development of artwork for various marketing materials such as newsletters, printed ads, brochure, packaging, flyer, banner/bunting, poster, GIF, etc
- Design and produce marketing materials ranging from still graphics images to simple motion graphics
- Brainstorm and propose creative video ideas to produce compelling and attention-grabbing campaign videos
- Oversee scriptwriting, direction, voice over, photography and complete video-making process
- Develop artwork and design overall layout for company marketing projects (Promotion poster, banners, digital marketing artwork,E-commerce advertisement,website contents,social media platforms)
- Video shoot,produce and edit video for company website and media platforms.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, visual design and wire-framing tools, video editing software such as After Effects/ Adobe Audition/ Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Art Design/Web design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in video editing, film, media, or another relevant field
- Strong intellectual curiosity, creative problem-solving skills, responsive and responsible.
- Experience in conceptualizing and creating video projects
- Edit using a variety of editing systems including Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep knowledge of 3D filming, video editing and playback codecs
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan work to meet deadlines and adapt to changing expectations.
- Skills in animation, video storyboarding and/or digital imaging is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of social media landscape and breaking media trends.